Every tooth in your mouth is essential to your oral health and functions. Not to mention, your teeth also influence
your confidence. If you have lost a tooth, your dental health and quality of life were not the only things to
decline. You also lost your self-esteem. Woodsprings Family Dentistry can restore a complete, beautiful smile with
single tooth replacement in Jonesboro. Besides traditional treatments, you can also discover the benefits of a
Single Tooth Replacement Options
Although it may only be one tooth, it must be replaced as soon as possible. Your jawbone deteriorates because it
no longer stimulated by the tooth’s root. This causes your remaining teeth to drift toward the open space,
creating bite and alignment concerns. This increases your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional tooth
loss. It also causes your facial structures to lose support, leading to premature wrinkling and sagging of your
You can prevent the complications of tooth loss and invest in your confidence with a treatment that meets your
- Fixed Bridge: A fixed bridge, also known as a bridge and crown, is the most traditional
to replace a single tooth. Sarah
Yarnell takes an impression of your mouth to carefully craft a prosthetic tooth to fill the space.
held in place by reshaping your adjacent teeth to bond custom-made dental crowns to them. This treatment
for an average of 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Single Tooth Implant: Now, many people prefer a dental implant as an alternative to a fixed
bridge. An implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone to replace the tooth’s root. An
connected to the post to attach a custom-made restoration. With the right aftercare, your new smile can last
Benefits of Implant-Supported Crown
Dental implants are the only treatment to replace both the root and the crown of the tooth. This allows it to
exceptional benefits you cannot achieve using a fixed bridge, such as:
- High Success Rate: Dental implants in Jonesboro have a 95% 10-year success rate.
- Looks Natural: Your crown is crafted from all-ceramic material to match the appearance of
- Feels Natural: Your crown fuses to your jawbone to restore as much as 70% of your biting
- Stops Bone Loss: The implant post stimulates your jaw to encourage new bone growth. This
preserves your jaw’s density to stop dental drift.
- Improves Oral Health: Your remaining teeth stay firmly in place to reduce your risk of
cavities, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
- Protects Facial Structures: Prevents premature sagging and wrinkling of your skin.
- Long-Term Solution: Dental implants have the potential to last forever to provide a
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Dr. Yarnell will help you overcome the complications of tooth loss using a solution that is right for you.
Woodsprings Family Dentistry today to schedule
your consultation for a complete smile.